1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Hamilton Laboratories grants to you the right to use Hamilton Laboratories’ software program and related documentation (the “SOFTWARE”) on a single computer. You may not network the SOFTWARE or otherwise use it on more than one machine at the same time. You may install multiple versions of the same SOFTWARE on the same machine.
2. “ALL MY DEVICES” PERSONAL USE PROVISION. If this license was purchased as a Personal Use license, it may only be used by a single individual on personally-owned devices intended for personal use. But one Personal Use license grants you the right to use the SOFTWARE on all such devices. You may transfer a Personal Use license but only as a Personal Use license.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by Hamilton Laboratories or its suppliers and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book or musical recording) except that you may either (a) make a reasonable number of copies of the SOFTWARE solely for backup purposes or (b) permanently transfer the SOFTWARE from one machine to another.
4. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE, but you may transfer the SOFTWARE and related documentation on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE. If SOFTWARE is an update, any transfer must include the update and all prior versions.
5. MULTIPLE FORMATS. If you’ve received this SOFTWARE in multiple formats, you may use only the formats appropriate for your computer. You may not use the other formats on another computer except as provided for under the "All my devices" personal use provision. You may not loan, rent, lease, or transfer them to another user except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of all SOFTWARE and written materials.
6. DEMO VERSIONS. If this SOFTWARE is a demo version, it is licensed for purposes of evaluation, not ongoing production work. You may copy or distribute it world-wide on any internal or public websites or include it on any shareware or sampler media you may be compiling. If you do reproduce or distribute this SOFTWARE, it must be reproduced in its original form. You may not extract and distribute only portions of the SOFTWARE. You may not charge any more than an incidental reproduction fee. You may not include this SOFTWARE in any commercial product other than a shareware or sampler compilation. You must include our copyright notice.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Hamilton Laboratories warrants that the SOFTWARE will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above may not apply to you.
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Hamilton Laboratories’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Hamilton Laboratories’ option, either (a) return of the price paid or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE that does not meet this Limited Warranty and which is returned to Hamilton Laboratories with a copy of your receipt. During the first 90 days from the date of purchase, if you determine that the SOFTWARE is unsatisfactory in any way, you may return it with proof of purchase and a written description of why the SOFTWARE was unsatisfactory for a full refund.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Hamilton Laboratories disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the SOFTWARE and accompanying written materials. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state to state.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Hamilton Laboratories or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Hamilton Laboratories product, even if Hamilton Laboratories has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you wish to contact Hamilton Laboratories for any reason, please write: Hamilton Laboratories, 16645 NE 46th Street, Redmond, WA 98052-5441, USA.